Converter Duty Transformer are offered for large power distribution system in 3 or 1 phase version with primary voltage up to 132 KV & secondary voltage ranging from 3.3 to 33 KV and capacity 3.15 to 20 MVA. We manufacture power distribution transformers and single phase power transformers.
Features of Converter Duty Transformer:
1) Optimum quality & Impeccable finish
2) Sturdy & Steely design to take care of frequent short circuits.
3) Broad process of wrinkle and siccative of coils resulting in a robust construction.
4) Step-up and Step-down transformers manufactured.
5) Manufactured with prime CRGO using step-lap design for low losses.
6) Various ratings type tested from National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) accredited labs.
1) 'Tap Changer' options available
2) "Off Circuit Manually Operated" and "On Load Tap Changer" (OLTC) with AVR and RTCC panel
3) Prime quality, low loss, high permeability 'Cold Rolled Grain Oriented' silicon steel for core to achieve low no load losses
4) Electrolytic copper with insulating paper multi covered round wires and strips for both the primary and secondary windings to achieve low load losses
5) ONAN /ONAF cooling with conventional pressed steel radiators
6) Terminal arrangement for primary and secondary as per site requirements
7) Low viscosity transformer oil with in numerous superior grades for specific usage